Day 24 with Gut cramps

Reese15

I'm on Day 24.  Up until a couple of days ago I was doing great with more energy and focus.  Not many cravings.  For the last couple of days I've been having major gut cramps after eating and having to go to the bathroom several times a day.  It's like what I'm eating now is not compatible with me.  For example for breakfast, I had chicken/sweet potato/apple hash with a half grapefruit and a coffee with nutpods and within an hour I was in the bathroom.  I'm really worried that if this continues I won't be able to tell if foods I reintroduce are a problem or not.  Is it normal to have increased digestive upset the closer you get to 30 days?  If this continues should I extend my Whole30 elimination period?

• Moderators

No, this isn't normal. Have you changed what you're eating lately, eating more of something or using something new that might have caused this?

If you're still feeling this way at the end of 30 days, it would make sense to hold off on reintroductions until you feel better so that you know if the reintroduced foods are affecting you.

Archived