RN in the ER on NIGHT SHIFT :(

ReganTMon

This has been my most dreaded aspect of starting the Whole 30! How do I plan my meals around the 3-4 days a week I work 7p-7a? I get very hungry throughout the night running around, so I need to eat, but on my days off that leads to waking up in the middle of the night wanting something to eat. Any advice on how to start a routine with this schedule? Any fellow night shifters with advice? HELP! 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ReganTMon said:

This has been my most dreaded aspect of starting the Whole 30! How do I plan my meals around the 3-4 days a week I work 7p-7a? I get very hungry throughout the night running around, so I need to eat, but on my days off that leads to waking up in the middle of the night wanting something to eat. Any advice on how to start a routine with this schedule? Any fellow night shifters with advice? HELP! 

Have a google 'whole30 night shift' and you'll find plenty of previous discussions with people who work night shift.  You can also google 'nomnompaleo night shift' as she used to be a night shift pharmacist and has a lot of good advice.

• 2 months later...

Archived