Reintro-ing Dairy Menu Ideas

salsasis14

Not sure if I should post this here or in reintroduction...

I'm coming up on the end of my Whole30 and trying to map out my dairy reintro.  Since this is my second go, I'm skipping reintroducing legumes and GF grains, and doing a dairy break down- lactose free, then grassfed, then conventional.  Please send ideas for dairy heavy meals.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, salsasis14 said:

Not sure if I should post this here or in reintroduction...

I'm coming up on the end of my Whole30 and trying to map out my dairy reintro.  Since this is my second go, I'm skipping reintroducing legumes and GF grains, and doing a dairy break down- lactose free, then grassfed, then conventional.  Please send ideas for dairy heavy meals.

You don't need to eat a dairy heavy meal... think about what types of foods you might want to eat in your food freedom that would have dairy in them and then plan accordingly.  If it's ice cream and cream in your coffee then those are the things you should test.  If it's cheese and sour cream on a baked potato, then have that... ideally you'd have it at every meal but if you would only be eating it very occasionally and at that time only a small amount, test in the manner you expect to go forward.  No point in making a dairy rich meal for three meals a day if you'd never actually eat like that.

Archived