Hi there! I’m new to this and I’m getting ready to start my first round of Whole 30 and I’m really excited about it. But I’m also slightly worried. I don’t believe I eat enough protein as it is and not having legumes and some grains as sources of protein makes me slightly nervous. I’ve been Vegetarian for over 2 years and was wondering, if anyone has experience with this, would incorporating seafood into my diet a few times a week effect the outcome of my Whole 30? Like if I suddenly start eating seafood when I haven’t for so long, would that effect the entire experiment in a bad way?

No, adding seafood and fish to your diet won't affect the Whole30 in a negative way.  When people decide to add meat to their diet after being vegetarian/vegan, we often suggest a digestive enzyme or probiotic to help aid in digestion - I"m not sure the same would be necessary for fish but it's something to keep in mind if you feel you're having a hard time digesting it.

If you're incorporating this into your diet a few times a week, what protein will you be eating for the rest of your meals?

Mostly Eggs and then some nuts and seeds but I know I’ll have to keep those to limited quantities. And I’m also going to incorporate as much plant protein as I can from like leafy greens and other veggies that have more protein. Thanks for answering!