Day Zero

FairyL0u

Day 16.... over half way there (AND ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL HOLIDAY TIME!!).

1. Eggggggs.... 3 eggs as v. hungry, but no veg as I somehow need to go shopping AGAIN (how can two people get through 1kg of mushrooms in 5 days?????)

2. salad (carrot, cabbage, lettuce), onion, red pepper, beetroot, tomato, olives & tuna...

3. pork chops w/mushrooms, leeks, bacon & sage & broccoli, g. beans, b.sprouts & roast cabbage :)

yesterday = bike 10.6 miles (work & back twice), ran 6.2 very slow miles, trying to remind myself that I do like running really...

today = only 5 miles on the bike as lunch meeting w/customer is inconveniently in the way :( plan to run at least 5.5 though it is raining (again....)

two weeks tomorrow finish work, head to the hills :)

ouch - visit to the chiropractor & have had acupuncture & some kind of ultrasonic thing done... but apparently it's OK to run still if I don't go daft...

Meal 1 - ibuprofen & black coffee

Meal 2 - tbc

Meal 3 - steal and veg, can't go wrong with delicious steak and veg.... 

all the pain means I am behind on my running target this week because I was too scared to go yesterday in case it made things worse so we'll see how things go this weekend....

TWO weeks until holiday time - can't wait :)

Well, meal 2 may be off the table today - the dentist has numbed my mouth (in fact the entire left hand side of my face, including nostril and lower eye :)) I look & feel like I've had some kind of neurological episode :(

In 'good news' this may answer the question as to what I should eat for dinner :) 

Managed to eat lunch! Hurrah for tiny victories...

so far today:

• woken up at 02:00 by the cat, he wanted to present us with a dead shrew, delicious...
  • eggs for breakfast, also delicious, strange rustling noise emanating from the kitchen bin turns out to be  'dead' shrew, which was deposited there at 02:00 by zombie husband.
  • Chiropractor - ouch - expensive
  • Dentist  - ouch - expensive - now I look like I've suffered a stroke...
  • Cycle home for lunch, nearly ingesting a large beetle as I cannot feel my face at all due to dentist ... eat lunch (hurrah)..back to work
  • Rear tyre blows out/shreds a mile away from work, now sweaty and need to walk home instead of riding, annoyed and late....

Boo!

yesterday:

Walked 8 miles + cycled 9 (before Bev's tyre gave out :))

Meal 3 ended up being chilli made from some frying steak, tinned tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, cumin, paprika, chillis, etc. with broccoli rice, mixed a teaspoon of ghee & some garlic granules into the 'rice' - bloody lovely :)

today: meal one - eggs x2 & the rest of the broccoli rice

meal 2 - the ubiquitous chicken salad

meal 3, either chicken breast wrapped in am with roast peppers & mushrooms & onions or duck confit & veg....

... up at 04:30 to run, 5 miles in quite pleasant summer drizzle, then home, shower, eat & walk into work (no bike due to tyre incident...)

1. eggs and shrooms and MOUSE 

2. chickens and veg of various kinds - salad and green beans and b. sprouts

3. more chickens and more veg - peppers and mushrooms and onions

run = 7 miles, bike = 10.5 with shiny new tyre now :)

up at 03:45 to watch the sunrise :)

1 = eggs & broccoli rice

2 = squid & prawns (no veg though :()

3 = steak & broccoli, b sprouts, green beans, roasted cabbage, mushrooms :) 

In one week I will be finished work for my holiday :) in less than that my 30 day reset will be done :)

IMG_4289.JPG

lovely weather this weekend, so 12.5 miles running on Saturday, 8 on Sunday and a couple of 5 mile walks too :)

today:

1 = eggs & plums w/five spice & extra cinnamon

2. chicken salad w/ olives & beetroot & leftover veg from yesterday

3. left over roast beef and a big fat salad :)

4 sleeps and a hotel sleep and then HOLIDAY

1. eggs and shroooms

2. chicken salad

3. pork chops w/leeks, more shrooms, bacon, green beans, b sprouts, etc.....

hairdresser

Bike - 10.5 miles, did run 7 miles yesterday and it was very sweaty :)

2 sleeps and a hotel sleep then holidays - SO EXCITED 

DONE!!! :)

today:

up at 04:15 to move a  swarm of bees that've moved into our bait-hive. Run= 5.5 miles as the sun popped up , bike = 10 miles

1. Eggs, Shrooms, left over roast spud

2. Chicken salad

3. Chicken & roast veg....

Not really fussed about changing much food-wise today, one more home sleep & a hotel sleep until holiday time....

• 5 weeks later...

hmm..... not really getting back into things after the holiday, maybe a 14 day reset from Monday will help....

(very bad) example - today's food:

1. half a coffee & a 5 mile run (not breakfast or pre-workout at all...)

1.5 fage yoghurt, oats & honey

2. OMG actual ciabatta & salami.... (bloated and sad now...)

3. steak and veg :)

so 1/3 meals constructed to be tasty & healthy, 1/3 most certainly not (ouch)...

Monday 29th July - Sunday 11th August = w30 loveliness for me :)

1. eggs and mushrooms (carrots and an apple later)

2. chicken & massive salad w/ olives, left over cooked veg,, onion, tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, etc.

3. chicken (again) wrapped in parma ham with chilli & garlic roasted peppers, mushrooms & onions, maybe a sweet potato?

25g of mixed nuts

bike = 10.5 miles

walk = 5 miles

1. eggs and broccoli, carrots & an apple

2. same as yesterday but with extra cooked veg

3. pork chops, bacon, mushrooms, leeks & sage, greenery

bike = 10.5 miles

walk = 5 miles, can't wait to get back to running....sigh...

Archived