Starting February 1

Stac514

1 hour ago, TalyaT said:

Yes!  Four days in!  I hope it's going well for you!

YAYYY Four in. We've made it in. 
I'm doing well! No big issues thus far. 
I returned to work today for the first time & that was hard! Teacher lounges are FULL of junk food! But it was easier to say no because of this program. It's like a hard and fast rule rather than just 'trying to eat healthier'

On 2/4/2019 at 5:24 PM, Stac514 said:

YESSSS 
How is it going?

Its going GREAT!! Like oddly fine! I mean I ate pretty well before starting but I did love my occasional  wine/cocktail and sweets!  But yeah besides trouble sleeping, which Magnesium has helped a ton, I feel great! How are you doing??

5 hours ago, JustineB said:

Its going GREAT!! Like oddly fine! I mean I ate pretty well before starting but I did love my occasional  wine/cocktail and sweets!  But yeah besides trouble sleeping, which Magnesium has helped a ton, I feel great! How are you doing??

Oh that's beautiful! I am so glad it's going well! 
It's going well here, too, actually! I am shocked to be honest... my eating is not awesome... 

I have a slew of health issues, so I've been taking Magnesium for a while- isn't it great?! I also will take unisom for sleep. It's doctor recommended, non addictive. You can literally take it every night and have no addiction to it or negativity in your body due to it. I am a big fan. I don't take it nightly, more on the nights I'm too ramped up to sleep or Sunday nights because I've slept in a bit later than normal... 

Archived