Starting Whole30 2/4/19 - First Timer

Kiki6791

Good Morning! My name is Kyan and I am starting the Whole30 for the first time today. I'm nervous but need something drastic to detox from the sugar of the holidays, birthdays, super bowl, etc. I live with a teenage boy and my partner who both don't have the best eating habits. That will be one of my biggest challenges. Its almost 8 am and I have so far worked out, not had coffee (I need cream and sugar) and had a protein shake without peanut butter (I subbed in almond butter). So far its a success. Just 29 3/4 days to go. Ha! 

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Jill and today is also my first day and first Whole30. I'm doing it for health and medical reasons and also wanting to not be a sugar addict anymore. I started my day late but finally had my first meal at 12:30. It was huge and I'm still hungry but will wait it out until a snack or a meal two. I had banana eggs(1 banana 2 eggs, tsp of vanilla bean ghee), roasted butternut squash, 1/2 apple, almond butter, coconut flakes, cinnamon. Everything was very tasty. 

IMG_20190204_130107_633.jpg

Archived