I am on Day 30. I'm doing fine with the eating and have noticed some positive changes.  Good amount of energy, sleeping well, and the migraines I had been having for a couple months have gone away. Score! But, over the last 2 weeks I've developed consistent acid reflux. I have a burning feeling in my upper abdomen the majority of the day....every.day. It's not debilitating, but it is uncomfortable and I've never dealt with acid reflux or this burning sensation before. What gives? Giving my typical meals below:

Breakfast - always either 3 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon (sometimes w/ 1/2 avocado) OR a hash with sweet potatoes, veggies, and compliant sausage/chorizo

Lunch - Dinner leftovers or a salad with chicken/steak and homemade ranch

Dinner - Grilled protein (chicken, steak, fish) with salad and roasted vegetables. Sometimes roasted potatoes thrown in. 

I mix things up occassionally and will do something like a stir fry or meatballs for dinner. But the pattern of food has been consistent for 30 days now. Any tips?? I'm scared to start reintroducing other foods when some the "good foods" i'm eating now are potentially the cause of this issue. 

Archived