Reintroduction & Coffee Creamers

Andreapds

Getting close to my 30 days! and thinking ahead for when I decide to implement the reintroduction of certain foods.

I've been using Nutpods for my coffee creamer but find them a bit expensive. (I tried drinking my coffee black) After doing some research on coconut milk, I found all the chilled was sweetened and all the carton unsweetened coconut milk I could find had collogeanan. (I tried  the canned but couldn't get it to mix well)

My question is: if I'm going to use one or the other, would it be better to use unsweetened coconut milk in the carton or dairy milk? (Dairy has never bothered me as far as I know and I don't use much)

• Moderators

Have you done whole30 and reintroductions before? If not, you should do the reintroductions before you decide. Do dairy reintroductions, and also at some point do a day where you use the coconut milk with carrageenan. Then you can take into consideration any reactions you have, and if you don't have reactions to either, you can choose based on which you prefer the taste of.

This page has links to reintroduction instructions and other post-whole30 information:   https://whole30.com/finished/

Archived