Tessemae too much of a good thing?

bblanke28

I'm fairly obsessed with all the Tessemae Whole30 approved dressings to the point where I'm wondering if I'm overdoing it?  If it were regular salad dressing with all the sugar, I'd wouldn't be using it the way I am now (ie. salads, dip raw veggies, little drizzles over my meat/eggs/stuffed peppers).  Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting it on everything but on a good portion of things because I just love the flavor.  Is this considered problematic on Whole30?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bblanke28 said:

I'm fairly obsessed with all the Tessemae Whole30 approved dressings to the point where I'm wondering if I'm overdoing it?  If it were regular salad dressing with all the sugar, I'd wouldn't be using it the way I am now (ie. salads, dip raw veggies, little drizzles over my meat/eggs/stuffed peppers).  Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting it on everything but on a good portion of things because I just love the flavor.  Is this considered problematic on Whole30?

Nope... not unless you're having feelings of anxiousness if you couldn't put it on something or you're shooting it straight out of a shot glass or fancy wine glass... 

Flavorful things that you like are great! Keep doing you!

Archived