Round 1

shamir

Day 2 already!

Yesterday was a lot of cooking, cleaning up the kitchen, going to the grocery store for the 10th time this week! Our fridge is very full at the  moment so I'm really hoping I don't need to go back until Wednesday. Feeling fine at the moment but it's Sunday and it's a pretty quiet day so this is when we usually snack.. all good so far. Gotta keep busy! ..which is why I am here. 

Breakfast: casserole

Lunch: Asian kaleslaw with chicken

Dinner: beef brisket, coleslaw, roast sweet potatoes. 

It's day 5 already and I can't believe I'm still here 100%! Wow!

I've haven't been snacking much at all and pretty much just eating 3 biggish meals each day and drinking lots of water. My Dad came over today and I resisted bakery treats and choc milk! I am so overly aware of everything I am eating (because my baby isn't fully on W30 and has yogurt, bread etc) which is get a bit annoying.. I drank some water in the shower this morning and freaked out thinking "is that w30 compliant!?" ;) 

Breakfast: Kale hash thing with fried egg & avo.

Lunch: leftover chicken chili with potatoes

Dinner: leftover pork rissoles with broccoli salad. 

*I did actually have some chia seeds with coco milk and almond butter after dinner and now my tummy hurts :/ 

It's day 7 already?! 

We need to go grocery shopping and I need to meal plan. Once I meal plan I will feel more prepared again. Also, I have realised.. hibernating at home I think makes the Whole30 pretty easy. I'm not avoiding going out (I have been out socially twice the past week) but it's been a pretty week with baby and I at home and my husband taking the car each day so there has been very little temptations. Physically I feel the same/good. Tired etc. 

Breakfast: potatoe leftovers, kale with tomato, scrambled eggs.

Lunch: leftover chicken chilli with potatoes.

Dinner: Bok choy with beef strips and fried egg. 

Archived