rachelhillary

I'm typing this as I nurse my little one to sleep, so I'm going to make this log brief by necessity!

I am a mom to a spunky 14-month old daughter (yep, #extendedbreastfeeding), a wife, a first grade teacher, and a full-time graduate student! This Whole30 is my way of putting on my oxygen mask first so that I can help everyone else around me. :)

This should be day 3, but I made a non-W30 choice yesterday that was SO not worth it, so I am at the end of my second day 1! We were snowed in, so I'm proud of myself for not raiding the cabinets and for keeping my "why" front and center! 

Breakfast: bacon and eggs

Snack: Rasa with compliant coconut creamer, compliant Apple sauce

Lunch: sweet potato chili from the W30 slow cooker book that I made over the weekend

Dinner: tuna "noodle" casserole from @everylastbite_ on Instagram (YUM!) I added sardines because I'm nursing and haven't eaten seafood in....way too long! I'll skip those next time because it was too fishy but overall SO SO good!

Pre-bedtime (daughter's bedtime, not mine!) snack: warmed frozen berries topped with homemade coconut whipped cream (nothing added). Super happy with this snack, because I really hadn't eaten enough at dinner but I didn't want something savory, so this was filling and delicious. Hit the spot!

NSV: I'm challenging myself to find a NSV every day this time. Today was just my general motivation and feeling pretty focused throughout the day!

Archived