Starting tomorrow! Excited

Shelley13

Hey everyone,

I'm starting the WHole30 program tomorrow and I'm excited and a little nervous. Life has snuck up on me, and after losing 15 pounds last summer on weight watchers I have gained it all (or most if it) back this winter. I've just felt terrible and sluggish and have had an upset stomach for weeks. Probably due to the food choices I make and sugar.  We all know sugar is evil.

Do I want to lose weight. Yes.  But I want to also have energy and feel better and I don't want to feel bloated all the time.  I'm excited to see how I feel after a few days. 

I'm nervous about two things-  one, I'm expecting to feel better soon after I start this- so hoping my expectations aren't too high.

And coffee. I'm used to having my coffee with half and half and Stevia.  Any ideas? I need coffee and I can't drink it black.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:18 AM, Shelley13 said:

And coffee. I'm used to having my coffee with half and half and Stevia.  Any ideas? I need coffee and I can't drink it black.

Try it at half-strength (or weaker) for a few days.  Because there are others in my household I can't just change how it's made.  I will put a kettle of water on the stove for myself to dilute my cup of coffee.  I still had a hard time drinking it at first, but my taste buds eventually changed.  

Archived