First Timer

Alisha51

I am a 1st timer with Whole30! I am in desperate need of a reset.  I am 42 years old and my body is turning on me and I believe it is because of my horrible relationship with food.  I will begin on March 10th because I will have both my rule book and my recipe book that I ordered on Amazon.  My life is currently in a major transition.  I am engaged and planning a wedding.  My fiance has a horrible relationship with food as well.  He wants better but needs support as well.  I am believing that I am the support that God has put in place for him.  I AM DONE LIVING TO EAT, I AM NOW EATING TO LIVE!!!  :) I am nervous but I am extremely excited to find this forum and I look forward to encouraging others as well as receiving some.  

It sounds like you've got a lot on the plate (sorry; inadvertent pun) but if you're looking for a reset, I can attest that this is really that. I've only been on it for 3 weeks, but I will say that the first week or so was the hardest for me because I wasn't used to finding/following whole30 recipes religiously. After about 10 days, the planning/shopping/chopping/cooking process got to be much easier. I hope you have success with it. The successes I've had so far have been worth the grind.   

Archived