Hawiian Punch Packets, Clear American Water, Rosemary Extract

mrjohnson66

I'm starting March 1 so I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row.  I've been getting advice from friends who are currently doing this, but I don't think they know this one.  I wanted to get some ground turkey and the ingredients are ground turkey and rosemary extract.  I don't know if rosemary extract is okay.  I also wanted to see about Hawaii Punch Packets and Clear American Water because those are the only 2 things that I drink that aren't water.  Thanks so much.  I searched for answers first, but I found no results.

• Moderators

The turkey is fine.

Have you looked at the ingredients of the other two? I don't know what's in them, but I suspect there's sugar or other sweeteners in the Hawaiian Punch. I have no idea on the other, look up the ingredients and if you have questions, then come back and ask about the specific ingredients you're unsure of.

Both "Clear American Water" and "Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Juicy Red" have aspartame in them. I can't imagine other flavors not including that as well.

From what I can see of the water (Google search), it looks like maybe La Croix sparkling water would be something you could look into, if that's available in your area. They're pretty popular in cans, but I've found them recently in liter bottles (at Dollar Tree, no less).

Archived