First whole 30!!

Jordan123

I've done 5 days of whole 30 so far, and Im feeling good! My only issue has actually been not eating enough, there have been two days where at work I got really hungry but had nothing compliant to eat so I just didn't eat.......bad I know. 

I would love some meal prep/recipe ideas to help me eat more! I'm mainly just excited that I haven't been having any killer cravings, AND i work in a restaurant with tons of non compliant foods and i haven't eaten any! I will not crack!!! 

So interesting! I'm on day 4 and I found the exact opposite. I must have been protein deficient before because I find my meals are so filling that I am barely ever hungry.

I was really nervous (and still am) about cravings so I bought the Whole30 Cookbook and spent time on Sunday picking 6 recipes for the week (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners) and meal prepping. I've also been carrying around a lunch bag with me that has my 3 meals for the day since somethings I have to work late at work so at least I have food with me if I need it. And these recipes keeping me motivated because the food actually looks really tasty!

Hope this helps :)

Archived