How to shorten the whole30 reintroduction phaze

SarahRuth

In the middle of my third whole30 currently, I haven’t done the reintroduction before bc I didn’t do whole30 to change my relationship with food I’ve just done it to support other people and also to force me to eat protein more, and for my third one I’m thinking i wanna do a reintroduction but I wonder if i could do one food group and one whole30 day instead of two? That way it’s five days instead of ten. 

I wouldn't suggest it, only because two full days gives you time to monitor for any delayed reactions you might experience AND it gives a bit of recovery time in between the tested groups. (I wound up needing much longer than 2 days to recover from a couple of my tests, so keeping an open mind about the time-frame is something I'd always offer for consideration.)

I agree with @Jihanna, if anything, I would plan for a longer reintro than a shorter one. If you reintro something one day and are OK the next, but the following day you reintro a new thing but have a reaction, you don't know if it's delayed reaction from the first reintro, or instant reaction from the second. Plus, you might need longer than 2 days to get back to "normal" before reintro of something new.

Archived