I finished a Whole30!

Cyreta

I finished my first Whole30 on Sunday March 24.  I am a 48 year old female and have a family of 5. I’m the only one that decided to do this, so all the non compliant food was still in the house. The first part was hard, just figuring out what to eat. I didn’t find the meal template until Day 27 lol, so I was kind of winging it. I also quit coffee cold turkey because I can’t drink it black. The first week I had caffeine withdrawal headaches and my energy dragged. I went to sleep sometimes at 8 pm and felt ok with it. I get up at 4:30 am to get ready for the day. By the second week I had more energy in the evening and the headaches were gone. By the third week I had cooking two separate meals for me and my family down and that helped a LOT!  At the end of my Whole30, my asthma attacks that are food induced were non-existent, my heartburn disappeared, my allergic rash on my face was 90% better, the cracking skin on my feet had greatly improved, my back pain was almost gone, and my arthritis  in my joints was gone. I didn’t really have cravings at any point, and my mood and patience are significantly improved. I have continued with Whole30 with the exception of honey in tea in the morning. My trial of coffee wasn’t good- I didn’t sleep until 11 pm!  I don’t plan on any reintroduction because I feel too good!

Archived