need tea advice

kropster

I am normally a coffee drinker in the morning (decaf), but doing W30, I decided to skip the coffee because I really must have half & half and sweetener with my coffee. Instead I have been drinking tea (decaf also ... since I turned 50 caffeine doesn't work for me) and love the tea and drink tea several times a day. However I am DYING for some sweetener in the tea.

Let me preface this by saying sugar and sweets really aren't a big issue for me. I don't normally eat or crave sugar or sweet junk food, so I don't think this desire for sweetener in my tea is a crutch for my sugar dragon (cos I really don't think I have a sugar dragon!). But I'd really like my tea to be just a tad sweeter.

Can someone recommend W30 compliant teas that have a sweet taste to them? decaf ones!

thanks!!

Whole foods has a compliant chocolate tea that I love. I am not sure if it comes in decaf. Have you tried coconut milk in your tea or coffee? It has a sweet taste to me. My favorite is Trader Joes even though it's light. It's only $1.99 and mixes in with no lumps.

There is one answer to your question: www.davidstea.com; they have the most amazing blends of teas. They have a store down the street from my apartment and I am in love.

Be careful! I love Davids too, but almost all of their teas add Stevia, which isn't allowed. Be sure to check the ingredients!

If you like the taste of licorice, then you might want to try for a tea with licorice in it (or look for licorice root tea and use a bag of it along with a bag of a regular tea). There is no caffeine in licorice tea and it's naturally sweet.

I love Choice Tea's peppermint liquorice (that's how they spell it). But peppermint isn't something I want to have every day. ;)

Archived