Whole30 Day 30! YES!

HipHopandWhole30

Shouting from the rooftops; Day 30 on Whole30! So proud of myself! I started the first day of Spring and today is Day 30! I'm adjusting to a new job at a new company and it's very stressful at the moment, so I am proud of myself for seeing this through! My first Whole30 was January 2015 and I recall the amazing success that was and wanted to get back to health. This go around I dug deep to escape food boredom and tried NEW recipes and ingredients I hadn't used before. That really added to my experience. It's also so empowering in general to try new things, to work for something/ research something. Tomorrow I will have a glass of wine after boxing class with coworkers. Woop woop! Monday is legumes, so if anyone has any recommendations for me - please share. All I can think about for Monday is peanut butter. :) I know the journey to food freedom is going to be a long, hard one but I am worth it. Reading Food Freedom Forever right now. Wish me luck!

Congratulations! Congrats in general and congrats on expanding your horizons and trying new things too! Hopefully that was fun! I love that part about Whole30! 

I started my legumes reintroduction with hummus! If you buy a good, quality hummus, there shouldn't be any part of it that isn't Whole30 compliant beyond the garbanzo beans! I dipped my chicken shawarma in it and enjoyed it heartily!  

Archived