Meal Template and yogurt

D'sMom2014

Hi! Is an egg and chicken sausage with tons of pepper, onions, garlic, and basil. Plus a compliant yogurt with a tsp of ground flax seed a good meal? Everything has compliant ingredients. I only ate some of the yogurt with flax and only ate it because I was having bathroom problems. I did not eat it as a treat or to replace my meal and was not trying to recreatea treat. I also generally would not eat this. 

20190424_071922.jpg

• Administrators

Technically compliant although yogurt is not meant to be eaten alone but rather used in sauces/dips etc. if you need the flax for digestion, it can also be sprinkled on your regular meal or mixed into some water and downed that way.

I did not know there was such a thing as compliant yogurt - had to go look that up - not that it would be a good choice for me since, pre W30, I was a 500ml tub of Greek yogurt a day kinda girl... still, I'm always happy to learn new things.

@D'sMom2014 your meal looks great - hope things get sorted in the bathroom department. Took me a few weeks for that to rearrange itself but it's all great now.

Archived