Starting May 1st also!

Treelady

My doctor advised doing this for a month and I decided on starting on the first so I can get ingredients and read up on recipes.  A sure way to fail is not having everything available.

I thought about waiting since I am leaving on overseas trip in June for 3 months and daughter is having huge 40th party end of May and we will be traveling 5 days.

But every month I realized in my life has friends inviting me somewhere, snack and goodies at class or something.

I told both my daughter and step daughter I will be visiting that I am doing this luckily they both are into eating healthy and glad I am doing it.  

And I have a birthday in May, and I’m doing the whole 30 anyway. I realized there never will be a perfect time. Even if I don’t get cake on my birthday, I’ll cook myself some shrimp, scallops or salmon (haven’t decided) so it feels extra special.

When I was looking at foods you can eat someone posted a great watermelon cake with berries on top and whipped coconut milk for cream.   You could have that for birthday.

I think I will miss my glass of wine and happy hour with friend, doubt she will want to go if I don’t drink but luckily she is also my hiking friend so will invite for that in May.

I see my only hardship as long traveling and eating out weekend, my husband’s daughter and husband first two days are big drinkers and eaters.  

Archived