Pandora’s Whole 30 log

Pandora Black

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been neglecting this log!

Day 23

breakfast was 3 eggs, pico de gallo. Coffee with better half creamer. I just ordered groceries as I’m out of everything. Except meat, my butcher box took care of that I still have plenty.

lunch will be potato wedges, ranch dressing, salad greens, pork chop

No idea what I’m doing for dinner, I guess I should get on that. 

• Whole30 Certified Coach
14 hours ago, Pandora Black said:

Yesterday I may or may not have snacked on a bag of coconut flakes and pecans. Technically compliant but not really in the spirit of the whole 30. 

It's important to note that despite snacking not being in the spirit of the program, you were mindful about your food choices and habit around food.  Moving forward it would be good to remain true to yourself and really dig in deep when you are "craving" a snack versus truly hungry and needing a snack.  Identifying certain behaviors/thoughts/environmental factors around the snacking behavior could really help you change your habits long term.  Keep up the good work -- no whole30 is perfect :) 

Day 26: I had egg salad for breakfast, yes by itself. I was so sick of eggs and whole 30 food, and I didn’t want to make a vegetable too. Lunch is pork chop and Brussels sprouts, dinner is marinated chicken and a baked potato with clarified butter.

Congratulations! You look great! :)

I don’t comment much (I’m more of a lurker) but I’m proud of you for finishing after your struggles during your first round. You really do look great and I know your clothes being too big feels great. 

On 6/30/2019 at 2:17 AM, Pandora Black said:

I’m down 20 lbs! Keeping up the good work. Might do another round in a week.

1E7B0842-0DAD-4A1B-BB52-0491E0BEC189.jpeg

Congrats! I finished mine a few days after yours, but I am tacking on 15-30 more days. Realized I have an out of town family reunion on day 52 so I am torn. I really don't want to deal with my husbands family nagging all weekend, but I would really like to say I did 60. If you are feeling better and your next round will be successful too!

Yay! Congratulations! So great that you came back and finished this after your struggles first time around. I hope that you continue on a good journey going forward with post-Whole30 eating/living (and let me know if you come up with a good alternative to eggs for breakfast! so sick of them myself...).

Archived