Sign in to follow this  
msidea1967

Starting May 6, looking for a partner

Hi,

I started, and LOVED, the Whole30 about 2 months ago.  I did it for 2 weeks, but got so busy that food prep went out the door.  I would love to start with someone else so that we can share tips on managing the time portion of this.  

Thanks for reading!

Lissette

Hey I and 2 others are starting on 6th too. Have a great one. We are on the Cinco de Mayo thread if you want to check in with us too. 

Start of Day 3 - feeling tired. oh so tired. It's also a very rainy day today which isn't helping my sleepiness. I get up at 4 am to take kickboxing classes at 5 am and the hardest part of this Whole30 Program so far has been cutting out my Pre-Workout energy drink and Post-Workout shakes... feeling the caffeine withdrawals!  Anyone else? 

@chelsfunfar I am on day 2. I am not going off caffeine but I can tell the difference from waiting from soda to tea. I am very tired and somewhat achy. I know this will get better but right now I just want to get into bed. :huh:

Add me to the “I’m so tired” group. I have slept, slept, and slept some more and I could probably go to sleep right now tbh. I’m on day 8. I don’t know if it’s just missing the caffeine from soda, or exhaustion because my body’s still craving sugar to fuel it, or what. It’s supposed to have gotten better by now and it has not. *yawn*