Lucinda's Whole 30 (7th January 2013)

Tevenie

So, I am committed to completing a Whole30. I have tried a few times before but lost interest/fallen off the wagon, but this time I am going to do it.

My kitchen is full of delicious vegetables, some fruit and lots of fish and chicken. I am not actually starting until tomorrow, but I need lots of chicken stock so today I will be roasting chickens for this week's lunches and stock making. I also have to make a couple of cakes for my god-children's birthdays in the next month and it dawned on my last night that I could make them today and freeze the cake, which will help with temptation next weekend.

| have weighed and measured myself and put away the scale.

I am READY. :D

Hi, thank you both very much for replying to my thread.

Yes, Praxisproject, grass fed meat is pretty much the norm here. I lived London for years and when I came back here I was so used to asking the "where does it come from" question that I automatically asked the local butcher. He looked at me a bit strangely and then opened the back door pointed to his herd of cows out in the fields behind and just said "out there" :D

It is going great thanks Christine, I have today dicsovered that minced garlic in olive oil is a truely great condiment and had it both on my fritatta this morning and on my spinach and brocolli tonight so apart from the fact that I wont be kissing anyone anytime soon, things are good!

Hi, thank you both very much for replying to my thread.

Yes, Praxisproject, grass fed meat is pretty much the norm here. I lived London for years and when I came back here I was so used to asking the "where does it come from" question that I automatically asked the local butcher. He looked at me a bit strangely and then opened the back door pointed to his herd of cows out in the fields behind and just said "out there" :D

It is going great thanks Christine, I have today dicsovered that minced garlic in olive oil is a truely great condiment and had it both on my fritatta this morning and on my spinach and brocolli tonight so apart from the fact that I wont be kissing anyone anytime soon, things are good!

bazinga! It's a boardsie! guess who? :)

Lol - just act a bit mysterious and I promise I will pretend I don't know you...

It was glorious down here yesterday, sadly the fog hasn't lifted here at all today, so I am sitting in the office at the top of a hill deep in a fluffy white cloud. It could be worse.

Archived