Whole 30 compliant

Boriqua

Good Morning Sugar cube, thank you. Getting more useful info for future after whole 30. The ingredients on the other one are these, also I'm so freaked out I have a flu or bad cough and my husband game me cough medicine come to find out had alcohol and high fructose corn syrup? Had the worst painful headache yesterday like never before? I am so upset but I'm going to have to start over to rcve full benefits. I'm getting so much wealth of information by partaking in this journey and how I thought I was eating clean before was a farce.

IMG_1216.JPG

• Moderators

The silk one with the ingredients shown is compliant.

As for the cough syrup, its likely not that which gave you a splitting headache - those usually come with cold and flu.  It's definitely up to you whether you start over or not - some people depending on what day they're on just add a couple days to the end so if you were on Day 2 when the cold syrup happened, you could do a 'whole32' instead... makes it easier for some people to stomach starting over.  We do have a 100% compliance policy for Whole30 but we're also not jerks that expect you to suffer with colds/flus/migraines etc... so as an adult, you get to make the choice of what medicines to take knowing that they're not usually compliant.

Did that make sense?  Hope you feel better soon!

Phew, awesome. Yes it makes complete sense now, I was under the understanding you had to start from scratch. Nonetheless, I'm going in for the finish line.  I'm on 2nd wk but was planning on extending an extra week. Thank you and yes starting to feel a little better.

Archived