Isa's whole30 (started 21 may)

MyW30

Yes! After a looong time of struggling with starting and keeping up with my second round of the whole30 I think I finally succeeded (at least, my first 3 days..! 10% already! ). Today I made delicious smoothies with carrots, almond milk, walnuts and spices (cinnamon, nutmeg). Yum! Also made my favorite salad with fresh strawberries. Love it!

I totally feel you. Something about suddenly not being able to eat things makes it so much harder to not eat them. I am on my third attempt and have made it to day 15 and have no cravings. ;) You've got this.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, Si-Ya said:

I totally feel you. Something about suddenly not being able to eat things makes it so much harder to not eat them. I am on my third attempt and have made it to day 15 and have no cravings. ;) You've got this.

Thanks!! I hope it will turn out the same for me!:) I think its mainly in the habits. Nice weather means ice cream, drinking with friends means fried snacks, etc etc.. I also really miss having a glass of wine already.. luckily prepping delicious w30 compliant food helps me through it :)

Archived