June Whole 30

JAIN

Hi!

I am starting my Whole 30 on June 1st. This week I am reading It Starts With Food. And have been watching some food documentaries on Netflix and Amazon. Which makes me realize that I do blindly purchase food without reading labels. I am that person who tries to eat healthy but falls into the advertising traps of words that sound healthy on the front and all those big words on the back. So I am doing some research to reflect back on as I go through this process.

I am very interested in the reintroduction phase and what that will tell me. I do wonder that dairy and wheat are not my friends.

So...I am excited but also worry it is going to be a long 30 days. By posting this, I am making a commitment to do the whole 30 days, because I do want to find out how what I eat affects me.

Best of wishes to everyone!!

On 5/26/2019 at 7:15 AM, JAIN said:

I am starting my Whole 30 on June 1st.

Hello Jain, I am also starting on the first.  Again.  I can't seem to get my sugar dragon under control.  I always feel better and sleep better when I follow the rules.  So why do I continuously go back to eating things I know hurt me????  I'm probably just envious of my companion that eats whatever he wants regardless. 

Best of luck to you as well.  There aren't many of us brave enough to start on the weekend.

19 hours ago, pearlgirl2017 said:

Hello Elizabeth, nice to see you here again too.

Good to see you too. I have the flu and other allergies complications so I have to fix these before I can start again. Everyone have a great June 1st start. 

What is it that is said about "the best laid plans"?  My day has started on the run.  Anything I could grab that is compliant I grabbed.  A 12 oz can of V-8, 2 boiled eggs and a 1.5 oz packet of Planters cashews.  I "plan" on being able to sit down for a proper lunch later today.

Archived