Starting June 3rd...

NikkiLux

I'm also starting today!! This will be my second Whole30, so it's nice knowing I CAN do it, but that doesn't really make that first week any easier since I've been an absolute sugar monster lately! 

This is my 3rd Whole30.   Had a hysterectomy about 9 weeks ago and totally used it as an excuse to eat anything I wanted and could not exercise.  Got the okay for exercise and the motivation to get back to eating healthy so I can feel better both mentally and physically!

Good luck to us all!

I've started my 2nd round today, also (after my first went quite well overall, back in January)... and this time, my mom's on board. My dad and husband will eat whatever I cook for dinner, but neither is likely to make any effort to be compliant throughout the day. My at-home kids are definitely not going to be compliant, either; they'll each eat bits and pieces of what I cook, sometimes, but never the whole meal, so at least we're already used to them having a different set of foods on their plates. The biggest point for us is just being at the table together at dinner, so that even if you were hungry enough to eat an hour before the rest of us sat down, you still sit and spend dinnertime with the family.

I'm unlikely to post much about my own journey here this time, but will be logging it elsewhere and am sure to visit the forum occasionally to see what everyone else is up to. :)

• Whole30 Certified Coach

@NikkiLux & @ColleenBaxter  I definitely recommend searching "Whole30 Slow Cooker Meals" on Pinterest.  There are SO many recipes to choose from such as meatballs, pulled pork for lettuce tacos, roast beef, etc.  These recipes are my favorite because they save a lot of time when cooking for several people (kids).

Archived