JenX- Round 3.5 June 2019

JenX

Woo hoo! week 4! 9 days to go!  Not that I plan on changing much of anything right off the bat, but still... it's always exciting to hit that post day-30 mark. :D

I gave up and took a sleep aid last night. 1/2 dose of Aleve pm. It was already 10:30 and I was wide awake when I really needed to be getting to sleep. Perhaps the start of Tiger Blood? maybe. more likely, the coffee I had after lunch. Anyway, so now I'm groggy as all get out this morning. If it WAS tiger blood, I am looking forward to getting a bunch of things done around the house & outside this weekend. 

June 21 - Day 21

M1: hash, 2 eggs, 1/2 an avocado. so, so tired of breakfast. will try to make something new and different tomorrow

M2: hamburger cabbage-roll soup. last serving thank the gods. so sick of it. blech.

M3: probably leftover chicken, baked potato and veg (either broc or zucchini). UNLESS I go to the store and something else strikes my fancy.

Yes, food boredom is still running rampant. at least I was able to get to breakfast within an hour. I could see a difference in the mirror this morning so I know I've finally lost a bit of weight. I'm still having some mood swings, but no hot flashes in almost 3 weeks, and no night sweats (woo hoo!). 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, JenX said:

Goals

• Improved sleep
  • More consistent energy
  • More stable mood
  • Get back into the exercise habit

So, looking back at my starting goals, I can say we're good with the first 3. I was doing well with the exercise on until my calf acted up and now I just haven't been able to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to try to concentrate on that this last week.

okay, i'm beginning to think it IS tiger blood.  I'm sitting here at work, bouncing in my chair, thinking about sneaking out for a run. I am AWAKE but not in a "i'm had too much caffeine" kind of way. I'm wishing I had a tread-desk. :D 

Archived