Weight-loss and too much fat?

Hi, 

I have been on the Whole30 for 16 days. I know we are not supposed to wight ourselves, but I did. Weight-loss was not my #1 goal...but certainly a hope. I've gained 70lbs over the last 5 years. I would really like to work my way back down. I have stayed the same weight. I stated this past week going on a hike 3 days a week and yoga 4 days a week. What I am wondering is if I'm still not following the meal template accurately. This is what my usual meals look like:

Breakfast:

1 coffee with a splash of coconut milk

3 scrambled eggs with a splash of coconut milk (cooked in Ghee)

half a fresh red pepper

half avocado

half tomato 

a few small slices of cured salmon

This breakfast keeps me full generally until lunch. I eat between 730-8am. I do feel hungry for lunch around 1130 (always do), but I am trying to hold out and if I'm busy it holds me over until 1230/1pm. I think the hunger is a boredom thing.

Lunch: 

Dinner left overs or salad if I forget lunch at home. 

Dinner:

protein- shrimp, calamari, or chicken/turkey (I am working towards pescatarian) Usually 1 palm but sometimes two

half a fresh red pepper

half avocado

half tomato 

Sweet potato or regular potato- Usually fried in a pan out cut up in small wedges and baked with olive oil. I'm thinking maybe a little too much of this? Also between a palm or two per sitting. 

I cook everything in Ghee, and I use a bunch. I'm wondering if this and the potato might not actually be follow the template. 

I will also throw a plantain in here and there. I've been trying not to snack, and have been avoiding fruits. Like I said I cook with a lot of ghee. Maybe I am taking it too far?

Thank you!

Archived