Whole30 - Ready to get Healthy

Siegfried1980

HI Siegfried! happy day two of your Whole30! Glad to hear you're coming back for round 2 ~ Whole30 is so great for that reset and getting our habits back to a place where we're feeling great! Being that you felt great while on Whole30 and not as great bringing some of those off limit foods back in is telling! Did you do reintroduction last time? If not, I'd definitely recommend doing that to help establish which foods might be problematic for you so you can either keep those out of your diet or limit how much you consume them. 

Also, I'd encourage you to read Melissa Hartwig's book "Food Freedom Forever" to encourage and equip yourself with the tools to maintain all the hard work you're doing while on Whole30 and help maintain great habits that keep you feeling good and living in your personal Food Freedom. 

Awesome! I know the book will encourage and help a lot!

And definitely add an extra 15 days or so to your Whole30 for reintroduction. The more you can begin to mentally prepare yourself for the additional days, the easier it will be to slide right into that process at the end of your Whole30 journey. You will have worked hard, stayed committed, and accomplished so much at the 30 day mark. Reintro will come alongside all your hard work and reinforce your best and healthiest food options for beyond Whole30. 

Here's an article if interested! https://whole30.com/step-two-finished/

Archived