18 lbs down!!

Tarxx99

Yesterday was day 31 and I was so thrilled for the scale to tell me I lost 18 lbs on whole30. For the first time in my life I’m starting to feel less depressed and feel healthier mentally and physically. I’m nervous about gaining weight back and how to find a happy balance between treating myself with friends and staying strict on what I eat. 

@Tarxx99 congrats on completing your Whole30! It's totally normal to feel nervous when reaching the end of your Whole30! You've worked so hard to get to this point ~ Reintroduction plus reading Food Freedom Forever by Melissa Hartwig Urban will definitely help you more firmly establish and keep your great eating choices in play long term!

Food Freedom Forever will give you skills and tools to know how to navigate well those moments where you say yes to treating yourself - Worth It Moments - and knowing when you need to say no and refrain.

You've got a lot of great habits in place from doing Whole30. Just keep coming back to your why that lead you to start Whole30 and keep that goal in front of you to inspire and encourage your everyday decisions.

Archived