Sesame oil and Bone broth

Baozi

Hi,

Can I use the Ancient Nutrition organic bone broth on everything? Even to use it to substitute on the recipe call for bone broth?

I just realized the sesame oil’s ingredient I have has White sesame , and Soybean.  Can I still use it?

Thanks

Currently I am using ..Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Collagen- Pure.

It stated the blend is Organic Bone Broth Concentrate, organic ashwagandha extract (root and leaf).

Btw, what about this Kirkland Organic Dice Tomato?

Ingredients:  Organic tomatoes,  organic tomato juice,  citric acid,  sea salt,  calcium chloride?

Thanks

• Whole30 Certified Coach

I agree with SugarcubeOD, the sesame oil with soybean is not compliant. 

From what I can tell, the Ancient Nutrition Organic Bone Broth Collagen in the "pure" flavor would be compliant....but from what I see online it is used as a protein powder to add to smoothies (not recommended on the Whole30), water, or almond milk as a supplement. Is that what you plan to use it for? To answer your question from above then, it doesn't seem like this would work at all for recipes that call for actual bone broth, like a soup. For that I would recommend making your own (super easy to do in an instant pot!), or buying a high quality pre-made bone broth like Bonafide Provisions, found in the frozen section of the grocery store.

Your Kirkland organic diced tomatoes are compliant :) I always like to refer back to this helpful guide when I need to double check ingredients like calcium chloride... https://whole30.com/downloads/additives.pdf

Archived