Starting Whole30 today July 11th. Recommended by my primary care doctor who completed it.

mbo05b

I am excited and nervous!   I've been looking for a way to help educate me on making healthier food choices. Psoriasis has shown up on my elbows this year, so know there are some inflammatory  issues going on.   I'd love to experience the mental clarity,energy, and possible weight loss the program boasts. Among several other reasons, this is in hopes Whole30 will be beneficial in sorting through what foods or additives are working against my body.

• Whole30 Certified Coach
2 hours ago, mbo05b said:

I am excited and nervous!   I've been looking for a way to help educate me on making healthier food choices. Psoriasis has shown up on my elbows this year, so know there are some inflammatory  issues going on.   I'd love to experience the mental clarity,energy, and possible weight loss the program boasts. Among several other reasons, this is in hopes Whole30 will be beneficial in sorting through what foods or additives are working against my body.

Welcome to Whole30!  We are so glad you're here.  It is complete normal to be both excited and nervous :)  This community is so supportive and will be a great source of information and encouragement/motivation!  The website www.whole30.com has so many resources.  Make sure to check out the meal template.  I recommend taking screenshots of the rules, meal template, common additives pdf, and any other pdfs you find to be helpful.   Then they will be available to you in any situation!  

Archived