Starting July 16!! Successes and woes!

Beckha99

10 hours ago, Beckha99 said:

BUT I could throw a frozen pizza in the oven in 15 minutes and say dinner is done, or I can take the 45 minutes to an hour it take to make a whole30 meal. They just don't see the difference. 

They don't see the difference, but your kids are growing up and seeing good foods and conversations about health. They will invariably eat loads of crap as adults, but they'll have this to fall back on. It will pay off in the long run.

The Egg Roll in a Bowl breakfast sounds good. We had a similar Egg Roll in a Bowl for dinner and it was a smashing hit. I also cheated and bought broccoli slaw so that made it a really quick meal. I'm going to try it with the eggs. 

It's rough that you are the one cooking. I used to do the prepping and then my husband would do the cooking and then he'd take ALL the credit for cooking dinner, but he didn't have a clue how much time went into prepping. I actually really enjoy sitting and cutting and chopping up veggies, but once I'm back at work, then I won't have the time at all to do that. The process of planning, prepping, and cooking really does make it a Whole30. 

Congratulations on finally getting some sleep. Hopefully that trend continues!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 9-

I am getting to the point where nothing sounds good. Which makes it hard to plan what I am going to eat. I am not sure which way to go about looking at this. One way is that it sucks and makes it more difficult. The other is that maybe I am just not hungry and my body is telling me it is ok to scale back on the amounts I eat? I honestly have no idea. Although, it makes me think my body and mind are transitioning to start seeing that food is fuel and it is not about what is tasty to eat. I don't know. It's hard to tell. 

Yesterday I did finally do some exercise and walked 3 miles. It made me feel accomplished, so that was good. I was also going to swim laps yesterday, but then I convinced myself that no one wants to see this in a suit. I am going to try again today right after I finished my post. I am nervous as hell for no reason. Anxiety sucks. It makes believing you can do something so difficult sometimes. 

I got almost 6 hours of sleep last night. No it is not what I should be getting, but last week I was only sleeping 4-5 hours a night so this is definitely an improvement. I did wake up very tired today though. I drank my iced tea for some caffeine, but it is not helping. I miss coffee. I can't do the black coffee or the coffee with coconut milk, so unsweet tea it is. Although I like tea, it just isn't my old pal coffee. 

Stupid husband story of day 8- Last night after he ate dinner and was sitting on the couch with me he says, "You know what's weird? I feel totally bloated and huge today. Like my pants are tight and stuff.". At this point I rolled my eyes, and told him to give me the laptop. I then pulled up the Whole30 website and sent him to the timeline, specifically to the Days 8-9-For the love of Gosling, my pants are tighter! entry. He read it, and was all "THAT'S ME EXACTLY!!!" :blink: I told him if he would just read the damn material, maybe he would understand more. But nope, he knows everything so whatever. 

Also, 2 days ago he said he thought he was going to do the whole90, and did I want to do it with him. He wants to do the whole90 because he has weigh ins and his final PRT (physical readiness test) at work in October. So if I do it with him, then I am doing the work of cooking for him again. Hmmm. Not that I won't consider it, but it needs to be something I want to do. And maybe it makes me just feel a little used. Also there are things coming up that I know I will not be compliant for, namely a trip during the kids fall break with my sister and her kids where we will be driving down the PCH from San Fran back her to San Diego. They are vegetarians so I know I will eat well, but compliant? That would be tough. We will see. 

Ok I have tons to do today and I need another iced tea to get myself together. It is payday which means I need to haul over to Costco, and buy eight thousand eggs (even the word is starting to make me sick), and a bunch of fruit and veggies. I also have to coach basketball tonight, so it is going to be nuts tonight. I need an easy dinner. I wonder what the heck it will be...

If my husband wanted to do a Whole90 and I wasn't sure I wanted to, I'd commit to cooking compliant dinners and tell him that it's up to him to be responsible for making sure he stays compliant in the other ways... that way, you're supporting him and making sure you still get great food for dinner, without committing yourself to a 90-day watchdog effort. If he wants to do it, then he really needs to make the effort for himself, it's the only way he's going to be getting as much out of it as he really wants. That also gives you the ability to choose to exercise your own food freedom at any point during that time, without feeling guilty, because you're not on round.

Just my thoughts, though. I don't like the idea of being responsible for someone else's dietary choices like that, so I wouldn't take too well to the idea that I'm being asked to "join in" for the sake of me doing all the work, but I already have kept us 99% compliant (1 meal every 2 weeks or so, maybe, has a non-compliant ingredient) where family meals are concerned, so that wouldn't be a stretch for me to say I'd do that much ;) 

You went walking! And you almost swam! I went to the gym! And the sauna (which takes a lot of mental self-talk). I'd like to go swim laps. You know what all this means???? Our bodies are feeling better because we're eating better and so they are asking for more. It's really nice!

I love my pal coffee. I've gone months without it and had black tea or green tea, but I'm really much happier drinking it. I wish you could have yours too! I wish there was some solution so you could have this one small pleasant moment each day - Oat Milk? Sounds creamy, but it's oats.. Cashew milk? I'm making a grimace on my face as I say it. I suppose nothing is quite like the real deal.

I think I'd feel used as well if my husband said he wanted to do the Whole90. I think I'd respond that it needs to become a more collaborative venture, even if he is at work and I was not. He is capable of planning out meals (or making suggestions), shopping at Costco on the weekend, and helping to food prep on the weekend. Or, food prepping some of the meals with the understanding that you'd put them together. My husband has gone through this process and we finally have found a semi workable process, though things will get bumpy as soon as school starts. I think it helped that my husband discovered Costco. There are still glitches. Last night he went to the store for TWO things and came home with regular caged and tortured eggs and peanut butter with sugar in it instead of the natural stuff. It's a process. And it's not so fun doing this process with a partner who is not fully on board so I think I'd also say he needs to read the book. I'm still stunned by the things my partner does not know. And it's hard because my husband doesn't have the same food issues I do - or maybe he does, but he stays lean so it's not such an obvious issue (except that he can't sleep and has afternoon slumps almost daily). 

I thought I would join in on the fun and talk about my partner as well.  He is never EVER going to say he is going to do a Whole30 with me, or ANY clean way of eating for that matter.  On the one hand it is really nice- I just have to think about myself and worry about myself.  On the other hand, it is really nice that your family wants to embrace a healthier lifestyle.  So even if you have it more difficult because you have the challenges of people eating your leftovers and talking to you about their goals and their symptoms, maybe you are lucky in a way, because you are setting a good example for them and they are actually catching on and trying to get involved with you.  :) 

2 hours ago, Amy_Michigan said:

I thought I would join in on the fun and talk about my partner as well.  He is never EVER going to say he is going to do a Whole30 with me, or ANY clean way of eating for that matter.  On the one hand it is really nice- I just have to think about myself and worry about myself.  On the other hand, it is really nice that your family wants to embrace a healthier lifestyle.  So even if you have it more difficult because you have the challenges of people eating your leftovers and talking to you about their goals and their symptoms, maybe you are lucky in a way, because you are setting a good example for them and they are actually catching on and trying to get involved with you.  :)

I try to thing of things in a positive light like that as well. I have to constantly remind myself that it is good for all of us. I am hoping at some point, they might just pitch in a little and help! Fingers crossed!

Day 10-

It occurs to me as I have been reading everyone's posts, that I never really post my food for the day. It has all been compliant of course, but I guess I use this more to vent and share than to track my food and stuff. Oh well.

So, rolling on through into day 10. I was really excited to get to day 10 until I got here. I am happy I am here, but I also realize I have a ways to go as well. It has been a busy few days. I did in fact walk on Monday. Tuesday I walked another 3 miles and then swam some laps. It was only 200m, but I haven't been swimming  (laps) in a few years and it takes me some time to build up my stamina. I felt good about it anyway.

It is nice that I feel good enough to start going out and exercising again. Yesterday I was only going to swim, but then around noon I got an email from our property manager saying our tenants are worried about roof issues. We just got a new roof like 2 years ago, and that was not the kinda email I wanted to get. It really got under my skin and my anxiety went kinda through the roof. I was so anxious, I went for a walk too trying to calm my nerves. It worked really well, so I am glad I did it. 

I had to coach my son's basketball practice in the evening, so it was a go go go kinda day. I like that the time passed quickly. It also helped exhaust my body (in a good way) so falling asleep didn't take as long. 

I am, however, totally frustrated with my body. For a lot of years, I could just decided to start exercising and do it. But now it seems like my body likes to say hell no. I know part of it is getting older, but i hate it!!! I also realize it has a lot to do with how much extra weight I am carrying, but again, I hate it. The older I get the harder it is for me to deal with pain and soreness. It makes me feel week. I never thought I would be at this point and it is hard for me to deal with the fact that I did this to myself. 

I can't think of anything else to write, so I guess that is it. Until tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Beckha99 said:

I am, however, totally frustrated with my body. For a lot of years, I could just decided to start exercising and do it. But now it seems like my body likes to say hell no. I know part of it is getting older, but i hate it!!! I also realize it has a lot to do with how much extra weight I am carrying, but again, I hate it. The older I get the harder it is for me to deal with pain and soreness. It makes me feel week. I never thought I would be at this point and it is hard for me to deal with the fact that I did this to myself.

I feel like this a lot too.  I was never in the 200lbs until my 30s and something about my 230 weight on my 5’4” frame is making me get the weirdest aches and pains and random weird health issues.  My body obviously is under too much stress from this weight.  I feel weak too.  But you are inspiring me to want to get out there and exercise. You are doing great with the walking - it’s amazing.  I think I walked under 1000 steps today.  Sooo bad.  Don’t minimize the awesome job you did eating nutritious foods and exercising!  Keep up the great work :)  I’m going to start soon too...

I feel you both. I'm 5'3" and was nearly 230 at the end of my round. I've honestly been scared to weigh since then, because while I've been keeping my evening meals compliant I haven't really worried much about the rest of the day, and I've allowed myself to have sugar here and there, etc. But my husband decided recently to pick up disc golf again, so I've decided that I'm going to walk with him when he goes... and every day he doesn't play, we're trying to walk a couple of laps around a nearby park, to keep active daily. IT HURTS. I told him tonight that I felt like my left ankle/shin is tightening up, not wanting to move how it should. I'm old (ok, not OLD at not quite 40, but I FEEL old) and fat and I get worn out very easily... but I'm trying, despite the huffing and puffing and drinking tons of water that makes me need to run to the public bathroom every time we come near it :unsure:

Anyway, just figured I'd share a bit of love and say that while it does hurt, and I'm sore and tired and every day I have to convince myself that I'm going to do it... I know it's going to be worth it when it starts feeling easier to manage what I'm doing now, and then do more, and maybe start seeing my scale drop again, too.

So good luck to you both with getting moving! I'll cheer you on from over here!

@Beckha99 Exercising is usually difficult the first two weeks or so on Whole30. I’m a (middle-aged, overweight) runner and the first 17 days I felt like I was running uphill both ways with lead shoes on. On day 18, I dropped a full minute off my average pace. So don’t get discouraged - it really does get easier once you become fat adapted.

@Jihanna A pair of SuperFeet inserts should help. My ankle seizes up and I get shin splints if I don’t have them in my shoes. I like the berry but they have several options. They’re a tad pricey but worth it.

https://www.superfeet.com/en-us/insoles-and-sandals?filter=womens,insoles,running

@scoakley13 I'll bookmark that for later, thank you. Unfortunately it'll be a little while before I've got the ability to put that kind of cash toward myself, thanks to kids going back to school soon, but maybe I can manage it in the next month or two. They do look nice. I will say that my feet and legs seem to fare better when we're on the disc golf course (which has inclines, declines, roots to step over, etc.) than they do when we're on the walking route (level pavement)... I'm not sure if it's because of the differences in the actual ground, or if it's also because I usually am able to rest a little bit on the benches between holes. Either way, I can typically walk further on the course than I do otherwise, so I guess it works :)  Thank you again for the suggestion!

So, two nights ago I was googling - haha - I'm always saying that.  Anyway I was googling and came across the nonetorun program which is kinda like the couch to 5K, but aimed at people who are really out of shape. It looks reasonable and balanced and I think I'm going to try to try it out.  It will give me some focus at the gym and it's only 30 minutes a few days a week plus 10 minutes or so a couple other days. YOU are already doing more than it even suggests. For me, I like it because it might be more manageable than my tendency to do all things with vigor and then collapse. It's more slow and steady. Check it out and if you want to (or anybody else) build that in, it would be fun to know others are doing it.

3 hours ago, Emma said:

my tendency to do all things with vigor and then collapse.

Me too. That is one reason why I am having a hard time. I am used to going all in when I start exercising, but apparently by body won't do that anymore. It makes me crazy. So then my overthinking kicks in and I waffle (mmmmm waffles) between am I not doing enough/should I be pushing myself more and I don't want to overdo it and get hurt. 

Personally, I would rather run than walk, but my shins and ankles say otherwise. I am hoping to drop some weight and make it wiser for my body and then start running!

Day 11-

Today started out totally crazy. My husband forgot that he was supposed to take our son to school so I could take our daughter to the Dr. for her knee she messed up over the weekend. So out of the gate it was pretty crappy. I had to take my son with us, and then we were running late. I was definitely calmer than I would have been a few weeks ago, but still. So I didn't have time to eat breakfast. 

After seeing the doctor, he said we needed to get her an X-ray. Fun fact about Navy medical in San Diego...You have to go to one clinic just to have someone look at an issue, and then (such as was our case) you have to drive across town to the navy hospital to actually get the X-ray. Because there are no X-ray machines in the clinic. Le Sigh. So after the initial appointment I had to run all the way back to my son's school to drop him off, stop back by the house to pick up some fruit to take with real quick, and then had to drive the 30 minutes to the hospital for a freaking 5 minute x-ray. Spoiler alert! There were no fractures. 

The whole time we were waiting for the Dr. at the first appointment, I was staring at the scale. I thought "Oh I can weight myself real quick, and maybe see that I have lost some weight!". Then I realized of course that is against the rules. Then as I thought about weighing myself, even at the end of the whole30, I got kinda depressed. Because what if I feel like I am doing really well, and at the end it shows minimal weight loss? I know it is not just going to take 30 days and I am going to magically lose 40 pounds. I know this. I do. And yet there is a teeny, tiny voice in there that still feels like that should happen. 

I am having a difficult time reconciling how I feel with how I want to look. I hate that so much. I want to feel all the good energy and happy food vibes, but I also really want to not be overweight anymore. Kinda like when you first start working out, and that first week you are so incredibly sore and hurting and you think if it hurts this bad I should look better already right? Man, I think my head is super messed up over my body. 

Anyway, I had breakfast for lunch with eggs and crap. Then an afternoon snack of apple and almond butter.  And finally,  because there was an open house at my son's school that I didn't know about, ended up with breakfast for dinner (eggs, bacon, potatoes, sautéed veggies and diced avocado. My husband and I had a discussion about how much eggs are driving us nuts, but when you don't have time to get dinner together, they are so fast and easy. But alas they are still eggs. Bleh! I am not even halfway through, and me and eggs are gonna end up having a fight. 

After lunch I did my 3 mile walk, but when I got home I felt horrible. Just totally wiped out. I haven't felt like that in a few days, so it was harsh. I wanted to swim after I picked up my son from school, but he was not having it, and I was still DRAGGING. So it was probably a good thing, but it made me feel guilty that I didn't do it. 

I know the timeline says these are supposed to be tough days, but I wasn't expecting how I felt today. Maybe because my meals were off time wise that could have something to do with how I felt?  Unfortunately, my overactive, anxiety ridden brain only sees two options: 1- I feel good and everything is great or 2- I am obviously dying of something. Today it was the latter. I am hoping for a better day tomorrow. I hope everyone out there had a good whole 30 day, and felt better than I did! 

Oh Beckha99, I feel like we could go walking arm in arm and be exactly on the same wave length. And then I laughed at your last paragraph. The two possibilities are pretty funny because I do some late night googling on all sorts of maladies. The entire weight loss thing is hard because it's such a long slow process. I look at young adults who flake out going to work or school cuz they "don't feel like it" or "they had a rough night" and I want to scream and say, "no - consistency - just stick with it day after day after day and it will pay off. it will." I know I "trust the process" when it comes to school or work, but I don't "trust the process" when it comes to losing weight. And yet, I am fairly certain that unless there is something wrong with our thyroids or barring some other issue, we are capable of losing weight and the first part is getting our bodies into a healthier space. I figure once I've got the healthy eating scene going, I might count calories, but for now, I'm a-okay eating huge portions just to keep me Whole30ing. (I know plenty of young adults that are amazing hard workers as well). I hope you sleep well and your tomorrow morning starts off smoother than today.

Day 12-

TGIF? Meh, I miss my wine. 

Overall, not a bad day. Got everyone to school, and then made my breakfast. I bet you can't guess what it was...yup eggs. And some fruit, but really all I taste is eggs.

After breakfast, I caught up on the Whole30 forum. Then I did my 3 mile walk. It has been warm here, and unfortunately super sunny. Which means after walking 5 days this week, my arms and shoulders are burnt because I forgot sunscreen. I was still feeling pretty good after my walk so I ran over to the pool and swam 8 laps or so.

Still feeling good, so I ran to a Sprouts that is a bit away from my house (b/c the one by my house is independent and doesn't carry the good stuff I need) and picked up some necessities. Of course there is no way everything I need would be in one store, so then I ran to the Sprouts by my house and got the pork for the slow cooker carnitas I am going to make tomorrow, and then the only store that carries my mineral water flavor I like. 

I went to pick up my son from school, and that is when I started going downhill. I felt great and energetic in the morning, but by 115p I was losing it. I made sure to eat my lunch (cauliflower rice taco bowl), and had lots of water. I also has my iced tea because, well, caffeine. After I picked up my daughter at 240p from school, I was totally wiped again. Even still, I got all the stuff for dinner together, and did some chores around the house. I then sat on the couch feeling so tired, and got to read some. It was short lived. I got a text from the husband that said "Jason is hungies!!" So that was my queue to start dinner a little early. 

There is something with this slump between 2ish and 6ish that just sucks. My husband tells me it is because I went from doing not a lot of anything, to doing something. (insert eye roll) Well obviously that will take a bit of a toll, but it is not everyday I feel like this. I know I am eating enough. So it isn't that. And lots of protein, so not that either. I can't figure it out right now. Hopefully it will resolve itself in a few days. Right now it is less of Tiger Energy or whatever, and more of like a bobcat cub energy. They need naps like I need naps!

Dinner was Thai Curry Meatballs on butternut squash noodles. It was ok. The meatballs and sauce were good, but it was supposed to have carrot noodles. The store was out so I subbed the squash noodles and they were super bland. It was fuel in the body so whatever. 

Here are some random thoughts for the day... While I was at Sprouts (the one further away from me) I noticed that they carried CBD oil (cannibus oil, but not the part that makes people high or whatever). I have heard a lot about how some people who have trouble sleeping use it. Although my sleep has definitely gotten better on the W30, I still feel like I am not getting enough rest. It is still difficult to actually fall asleep, and I am tired when I wake up. I wonder if that is something I might want to try? It will take some research I am sure. Anyone have experience with this stuff? 

Ohhhh! I ordered some new running (ok let's be realistic wogging- walk/jogging) shoes. They will be here on Tuesday! And another positive for today, I found out the Navy Exchange (department-ish store on base) sells the shoe inserts someone on here was talking about (can't remember who and can't look or I will lose all my typing!). That is good news because they are discounted a little. I will take any damn help I can get! So Hooray!

Well I am off to bed. Apparently the person I am dog sitting for in the morning thinks 5am is an acceptable drop off time. :blink: I am hoping to be able to get on and do some writing over the weekend, but who knows with my family. I don't get that quiet, no one around me time Saturdays and Sundays. Happy weekend everyone! Stay strong!

You had a GREAT day. Not necessarily the energy slump or all the time doing shopping and cooking and dropping kids off, but read back over your post and look at everything you're getting done. And you're walking three miles!!! And you swam laps. I'd need some chill time if I did all that! You're getting a lot done - and shoes too! I know people who are using CBD oil and think it helps with skin stuff and some for sleep. I thought about using it for inflammation. I don't think it would hurt to try, but I wouldn't bother till you're further along in Whole30 because sleep should get better for us as the month progresses. 

I'm still planning to go swimming Monday morning. Gulp. You too?

Five thirty is a ridiculous time to drop off the dog!!

Sleep well.

Wow, #recipegoals.  You are rocking it.  Yeah the slump sucks, but the fact that you are making such delicious food and finding time to exercise too is amazing.   I love to hear people taking the advice from people on the thread..makes me want to keep with this longer and stay part of the little whole30 community.  Hope the soles work out for you.

16 hours ago, Amy_Michigan said:

I love to hear people taking the advice from people on the thread..makes me want to keep with this longer and stay part of the little whole30 community.

Me too Amy! It is awesome to have the support and a sounding board with people who know exactly what you are going through!

Oh crap! It's Monday morning and I forgot I said I was gonna go swimming. And now it's too late because I can't leave the kids home alone. Where are you in this great vision of swimming? Still want to swim this week?

DAY 15-

It is the halfway point! Hooray! I feel like that is a good accomplishment. My daughter told me this weekend that she could see that I have lost weight. That made me happy. 

The weekend seems kind of like a blur to me at this point. It was all basketball games and dogs everywhere.  I ate compliant the whole time of course. Walked my 3 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I was going to swim, but going to the pool on the weekend to swim laps is difficult. There is not a dedicated lap lane, and no one cares if you are trying to swim laps or not. They won't get out of the way. So I decided if I swim on the weekdays especially in the morning before 11am, I will get a nice quiet pool. 

I am a bit stuck again on dinner recipes. I feel like it is hard sometimes finding enough recipes to not get bored. 

Another thing I noticed this weekend was I was cranky. Mostly short tempered with my husband. At one point I totally lost my sh#$ with him. He can be a total button pusher, and it drives me nuts. Especially when I come downstairs in the morning. If I say something (not just to him mind you) that he finds off or whatever, he immediately starts in with "What is your problem today?" or "Stop nagging everyone!" (there is a special place in hell for that phrase). You know how to make it a problem? Try saying that within 10 minutes of me waking up and coming downstairs. You know what the rest of us do when he seems like he is in a mood? We stay away from him. Because we know if we said "What's your deal?" it would trigger him even more. 

I don't know why I am so quick to lose it over the last few days. I HATE that. I also have been wanting stuff that is bad for me. Last night at Target, I just wanted some candy. A little dark chocolate maybe. I dunno. It is one of those things in the timeline that the craving can really come back, but it is bugging me. Like everything else is I suppose. Right now I am super pissed at the lady I am dog sitting for. She was supposed to get the dogs last night, but her flight was delayed and not getting in until after midnight. So she was supposed to pick them up at 830am this morning, but it is now 925am and she still hasn't shown up or texted. What the fresh hell is that??? Who is that inconsiderate? I held off on making my breakfast until she got here, but now I am hungry or HANGRY because I am hungry and angry. I also try to get my walk in before it gets too hot. I normally would have eaten and been halfway through my walk by now but NOPE!

Ok I am gonna go now because instead of making me feel better, it is working me up right now. I will hopefully check back in later when I am feeling better. 

Day 15 (Later)-

OK so it is almost bedtime and I am better now. After I ate, walked, and swam I was more calm. Definitely still a little irritated the dog owner was over an hour late with no message for pick up. Not only because it was inconsiderate, but because I had a list of things I needed to get done and losing an hour really messed everything up.

I did get over to whole foods but was super disappointed they didn't have W30 compliant Italian sausage. I wanted to make a spaghetti sauce later in the week and have had no luck on the sausage. Oh well. 

I am pretty tired tonight even tough I did take a 20 minute nap today. The short temper is still kicking. It isn't even anywhere near that time of month, so I have no idea what is going on. It is frustrating. That is about it for today. 

Well, you got through the day and that seems like a pretty good thing. It's funny how miffed your are. Well, not funny. It's not funny being miffed, but you're definitely not your chill self.  Hope you sleep well and tomorrow starts off better.

Totally inconsiderate.  I hate that... Sorry to hear you didn’t have a good day.  It’s so funny that no one asks me to do them any favors, which is nice.   Well, I guess my husband asked if I could put together salads for dinner for everyone tonight (for 2 kids plus him) which I was fine with but then I realized that it would take me an hour longer to actually sit down to eat my food because I still had to make mine.  I think it’s the first time my husband asked me to help with their dinners during my Whole30.  I think it is so much easier just focusing on yourself which might be viewed as selfish, but it is only 30 days and it is for the greater good of your life which affects your family life, right?  Maybe that wouldn’t work for you, but anyway... do what you can to release your stress in your own way. If that stress builds up, the whole30 becomes a lot harder.

Also, my favorite whole30 recipes are from Well Fed author Melissa Joulwan.  Her blog still has a lot of recipes, but I bought “well fed” and “well fed 2” during my last whole30 a few years ago and those recipes were AMAZING.  You can get them from amazon on kindle.

Archived