What 1 thing helps you most during Whole30?

PamH

I'm off to grocery shop for the my Whole30 that starts tomorrow.  I'm not a person who typically gets into apps, journals, or gadgets to help me through the process, but I am curious what 1 thing people find the *most* helpful to them during the 30 days.  I'd be willing to try something.  Is it an app?  A specific cooking utensil (wok-pressure cooker-freezer)?  Journal?  Lists? Website? A Whole30 partner? This Forum?

I've done the Whole30 several times over the past 7 years, but not for quite a few years now. I've been gluten/casein free, Paleo, grain free, vegan... lol... you name it.  I like playing with food and food lifestyles. For me this is another jump start to get back to eating meals and not snacking my day away on dark chocolate almonds (I always stray away from meals).   I love to cook, and I have the time right now to do so.  I am not a big meat eater.  Weight loss is not my goal. 

Thank you!!!!  Pam

• Whole30 Certified Coach
4 hours ago, PamH said:

I'm off to grocery shop for the my Whole30 that starts tomorrow.  I'm not a person who typically gets into apps, journals, or gadgets to help me through the process, but I am curious what 1 thing people find the *most* helpful to them during the 30 days.  I'd be willing to try something.  Is it an app?  A specific cooking utensil (wok-pressure cooker-freezer)?  Journal?  Lists? Website? A Whole30 partner? This Forum?

I've done the Whole30 several times over the past 7 years, but not for quite a few years now. I've been gluten/casein free, Paleo, grain free, vegan... lol... you name it.  I like playing with food and food lifestyles. For me this is another jump start to get back to eating meals and not snacking my day away on dark chocolate almonds (I always stray away from meals).   I love to cook, and I have the time right now to do so.  I am not a big meat eater.  Weight loss is not my goal. 

Thank you!!!!  Pam

Hi Pam,

For me, The Whole30 Day by Day book/journal was a game changer. There's motivation, tips and tricks for each day throughout your Whole30. You also log your meals, non-scale victories, sleep and energy levels and more. I personally like to write things down and go back to reflect, so the Day by Day book was extremely helpful for me. 

Here's a link to the book- I got mine on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Whole30-Day-Daily-Guide-Success/dp/0735234744/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2QZYEHZ7EDEC1&keywords=whole30+day+by+day&qid=1563831985&s=gateway&sprefix=whole30+da%2Caps%2C159&sr=8-2

I hope this is helpful. Best of luck this go around, and please continue to utilize the forum for support :)

Archived