Nicoleonrepeat... Committing to Whole30

Nicoleonrepeat

Okay... I'm committing to starting whole30 on Monday July29th and I'm obliger so I do best with external accountability. I'm putting this here and I'm also going to be documenting it on my instagram (nicoleonrepeat)...I call myself Nicoleonrepeat because I've struggled with weight my whole life, and I feel like I'm, on "repeat!"

I lost over 200lbs before eating Paleo and exercising... and I kept the weight off for years... then I had a baby last September and got Post Partum Panic Disorder...which meant I had to take antidepressants... and I can't even say I used food as a tool, but I just went right back to my eating habits from years before. The stress of having a new baby, dealing with medical issues and trying to keep my weight in check was hard to balance and something had to get pushed to the backburner... and it was definitely my weight.. I've gained 100lbs since my baby was born :( but I'm determined to be an example and role model for my son... and something just tells me Whole30 is a great on-ramp to that freeway of freedom from food control over my life. 

So anyway... I'm excited to be a part of this. Praying I can stay strong and do what is really a simple thing to do... just follow the rules. 

Pic1before.jpg

Picbefore2.jpg

• Whole30 Certified Coach

Hi Nicole!

We are SO glad to have you here! You should be really proud of yourself for making the commitment to be a good example for your son and to work on changing your relationship with food. Please let us know how we can support you through out your Whole30 journey.

You got this!!! :)

Archived