UK availability

LittleMiss

I've just started The Whole 30 and am feeling pretty overwhelmed. But determined so I'm wondering if there is a UK list of approved food brands? For example coconut milk. I've tried looking and finding the ingredients in relation to whole30 but I'm getting myself a bit lost

• Moderators

I don't know of a specific list. If you google Whole30 UK you can find past discussions here on the forum and probably some bloggers or other people who have done Whole30 in the UK -- always double check ingredients on everything you might find recommended just to be sure they haven't changed.

Here is one previous discussion, it's a little older, but might give you a place to start:  

In Australia we're in the same boat and it's just trial, error and a LOT of label reading. I keep a list in my phone, but I also compulsively check labels, even if I've bought it before, because things change. I almost got tripped up on hot sauce because some (not all, some) Franks Hot Sauce contains wheat. Identical bottle and label, only difference is a notation in the ingredients. 

With coconut milk, I look for the ones with as few ingredients as possible, even if they're compliant. The coconut cream I buy is one of the more expensive ones, but it's 100% coconut and the coconut milk in that brand is 65% coconut and water. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived