Day 14 and still slump

Ok. So this is my second round of Whole 30.  The first time felt SOOO different and I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong.  I'm now on day 14 and  I've been feeling lethargic since the beginning.  Around 4pm everyday I hit a huge wall and need to lie down.  I'm eating plenty of healthy fats (even tried eating more potato to get starch), drinking lots of water and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.  In the past week I haven't felt like going to my daily yoga practice and when I do I need to rest periodically.  This was not my experience the first time at all.  By now I was feeling high energy and happy.  Day 10 was really bad and I really wanted to quit.  I know that it's typically the hardest part of the program so I wanted to push past it but it's just not getting better!  Thoughts???

Have you tried tweaking when and what you're eating, to see if that affects your energy levels? I learned pretty quickly that I can handle some starchy veg with my breakfast, but I have to be super-careful with doing any starchy veg at all around the middle of the day (and if I do eat any, it needs to be something like carrots because white potatoes have me looking for a mountain of pillows).

Archived