NSVs are happening!!!

Meremaid

Woohoo!!! Last week I started to experience some non-scale victories.  It's too soon to really feel that Tiger Blood level of energy, and I might not even get it and that's ok.  My insides  (GI system) actually feel better; which means I'm not feeling anything at all.  I won't know what is my irritant until reintroduction, but I can wait 16 days.  So, one thing that happens and I just assumed was due to age is that when I am sitting for a while (like an hour or more), when I get up to move my feet hurt for the first few steps.  The discomfort goes away rather quickly, it's just like working out a kink for a moment.  However, I realized last Thursday that after sitting in traffic for about an hour, I stepped out of the car and walked to the door like I had been in the car for 5 minutes; no issues!  Also, I don't think I'll ever need or want sweetener in my coffee again.  It's actually quite tasty with compliant almond milk creamer.

And finally, maybe a touch of Tiger's Blood.  It could have been Marie Kondo getting to me, or the fact that my in-laws are coming this weekend, but I was doing some light cleaning/organizing at 10:15 last night, when I should have been too tired and lazy to lift a finger.

Archived