September 2, 2019, Do the Whole 30?

csinglton

I have looked at the website several times and it isn't clear about the September 2 Do the Whole30. How do you "join"? The information just says is starts on September 2, but WHAT starts? I want to do it and have a group of five doing it together, but it's just not clear how this works. Please inform. Thanks!

Nothing to join. You just do! All the information you need for the program is linked on the home page. (I highly recommend that you save (and print out) all the downloads (shopping lists, additives, etc). You can find these downloads at https://whole30.com/meals/. Most important, from my personal point of view, are making sure you understand the rules, that you read EVERY label BEFORE you eat the food AND that you understand and follow the meal template.

You can post here in the "Join the Whole30" to find out who else is doing one and also reply to others who are posting their intention to do a September Whole30. And you can post your daily logs in the "Your Whole30 Log" forum (it's in the Community section). You just do an initial post to set up your log and then reply to that each day with your food. Very helpful, as that makes it easy to tag a moderator for support and also it's very helpful to look at what others doing a Whole30 are eating.

Since you have a group already, your group might want to do a group log in that "Your Whole30 Log" forum. Many people have found these group logs fun and helpful and have carried them on through reintroduction and beyond.

Archived