Starting September 3rd!!

Hi, I’m new to the whole 30 community! I’m looking at these upcoming 30 days as the beginning of a new healthy lifestyle. A few years back I was diagnosed with GERD & fructose intolerant. I came across Whole30 a few weeks back & knew this is the answer I’ve been looking for to help me. I have been getting myself & house prepped & ready, even have goals & plans set in place. This is my last week to get prepared & prepped and can’t wait to start my journey on September 3rd! If anyone has any pointers or advice I’d love to hear it! 

• Whole30 Certified Coach

First of all... Congratulations for taking this step toward healthier eating and lifestyle. Once you make up your mind and commit you have made a huge step and you should be proud! You have come to a great place for support. I encourage you to get involved here, you will find a ton of support, tips, advice and friends. I also highly recommend getting on Instagram and following all of the Whole30 accounts and hashtags. There is soooo much information out there. Take full advantage of it. You are going to have a great Whole30, welcome to the community! Let us know if you need help! Happy Whole30:)

KatiLD, How is it going so far for you? I originally was going to start yesterday but I was so excited to start feeling better and everything worked out for me to begin on September 2nd! So today is my day 3, I woke up yesterday which was my day 2 and I was foggy brain felt a little out of it and had a little headache. So far Day 1&2 was a success! Still have a headache but don’t feel out of it this morning and didn’t feel as tired this morning like I normally am! So ready for day 3 to be another successful day! 

Archived