Ann’s reintroduction journey

AnnH

So today is day 31 or reintroduction day 1. The Whole30 was more beneficial than I expected or hoped. My plan moving forward is for a limited reintroduction, almost a slow roll type plan. I spent time over the last few days thinking about what food/food groups I can live without and which are triggers for me. My plan as of today is to add limited dairy products (plain yogurt with fruit for breakfasts, half and half in my coffee, limited amts of cheese with meals) and next week add some beans (I plan to make chili with kidney beans). Beyond that I may add corn but plan to avoid most other grains/starch such as rice, bread, and pasta unless in a limited or special occasion. Same with alcohol.  

Day 2 of reintroduction.  No issues with the dairy products yesterday. I did add a hard boiled egg to my breakfast today as I was a little hungry between breakfast and lunch yesterday.  Plan is to continue the same plan today then go back to whole30 for the 3 day weekend (I’m working ).  Next week I’m going to try beans in some chili.

Today is day 7 of reintroduction. Had beans with chili yesterday and today, no problems noted. Bought some corn tortillas today and want to try to make some tacos. Going to try some corn. My plan for now is to stick with dairy, beans and corn....unless I encounter some special occasion. 

Archived