September Whole 30

Dehh

Hello all!  I'm committed to starting Whole 30 on 9/2.  Anyone else?  I would love to have a group of people on the same journey to connect with, share ideas, recipes, plans, etc.  I'm following a few people who have mentioned also starting in September.  Feel free to follow and hit me up.  More support = more success!  

Best wishes for a successful journey - Di

22 hours ago, Dehh said:

Hello all!  I'm committed to starting Whole 30 on 9/2.  Anyone else?  I would love to have a group of people on the same journey to connect with, share ideas, recipes, plans, etc.  I'm following a few people who have mentioned also starting in September.  Feel free to follow and hit me up.  More support = more success!  

Best wishes for a successful journey - Di

I'm with you! I'm looking for the same thing - a group of people to go through the journey together and keep each other on track. Support, encouragement and ideas! It's going to be great!

-S

I’m with you also! I originally was going to start September 3rd! But everything’s going to work out so I’ll be able to tomorrow!  I’m also going to start a journal to help along the way & I also have the Whole30 Day By Day book. But will be writing in my journal instead of the book so I can use it when I do more rounds in the future! Looking forward to start tomorrow! Today will be doing grocery shopping and getting my meals planned for the week! Good luck to you ladies on your whole 30 journey :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!  Never been on a group forum but I need to say out loud I am starting Whole30 (again!) tomorrow on September 15.   I did the Whole30 a few months ago and it was amazing.  But when I transitioned back to "normal eating" I discovered that it didn't work.  I ended up back where I started from.  Worse.   And I have been struggling to get back on track.  So tomorrow it is! (It was supposed to be today) I am saying it out loud -- and I am going to check in for support every day.  Thanks and wish me luck!   Wish there was somewhere I could go to download a first weeks worth of menus 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, POZ said:

Wish there was somewhere I could go to download a first weeks worth of menus 

There are bloggers who have resources like this. The main problem is that every person has things they like and dislike, and everyone's schedule for cooking and comfort level in the kitchen is different, so it's hard to put together a one-size-fits-all menu.

You might check out these and see if they're helpful: 

https://nomnompaleo.com/post/42057515329/the-round-up-30-days-of-whole30-recipes

http://meljoulwan.com/2013/12/29/whole30-2014-week-1-meal-plan/

https://www.ourpaleolife.com/whole30-meal-plan-grocery-list/

And if you feel overwhelmed, remember that not all your meals need to be fancy. Scrambled eggs with spinach and avocado, or a can of tuna mixed with compliant mayo over a bed of salad greens, or a hamburger patty with some olives and carrot sticks are all perfectly acceptable meals that meet the meal template but don't take long to fix.

Archived