1 September 2019 — Excited to start tomorrow!

Davide

I’ve got a slender build but, like many men my age, I’ve got some extra weight around my middle.  I’m well aware of the danger of carrying extra visceral fat which has prompted me to start this diet. I also have some slight joint pains which I’m hoping will clear up. Of course, I’d like to look and feel better as well! I’m really curious to see how things were change in 30 days and I’m totally committed to following this to a T. 

I’m eager to connect with other people who are also starting in September so that we can compare notes and encourage one another. I tried to find people in the local area where I am—Nelson, New Zealand—but  I couldn’t get anybody on board with me.  Please reach out to me if you would like some support and camaraderie. 

Hi Davide! I'm starting tomorrow as well. I've done one round successfully several years ago. I've tried to do it again since then and have gotten to around day 20 and quit. I think having people to do it with you is key. I did the first time but haven't since. So I'm hopeful that I can also find a few people who want to keep each other motivated and on track when it gets hard. I love the results from Whole30, I think you will too! If you want comraderie 8000 miles away...! 

Archived