Pre WO meal when it is dinner time?

Kim Christensen

I just wrapped day 7. My meals and hunger timing are right on. Next week though I start Crossfit. My only time slots are from 6-7pm. So my Pre WO meal is basically at dinner time. And post WO after dinner time. The WO meals are supposed to be not consider your three dailies right? So what's a girl to do? My time slots are nonnegotiable as it is the only time my hubby can watch our 6 kids and we homeschool all day so day is out.

Thanks!

I would eat something light at about 5-ish and then have your dinner when you got home. Or, if your whole family (man, that is A LOT of kids!!) eats dinner together, have full on dinner time at around 5 but eat half your potion then (with your family) and half when you get home. Eating a full dinner right before your workout might make you feel nauseated. You might just have to experiment to find out what works best for you.

Good luck with your new crossfit training! I love it :D

Thanks guys. I'll ask the gal who's doing my fundamentals class on Saturday. Looks like she's teaching their nutrition class in a couple of weeks. But I agree with you guys that eating full meal after looks like the best option. It takes me 30 minutes to get home and I wonder how that affects PWO meal, etc.

Thanks guys. I'll ask the gal who's doing my fundamentals class on Saturday. Looks like she's teaching their nutrition class in a couple of weeks. But I agree with you guys that eating full meal after looks like the best option. It takes me 30 minutes to get home and I wonder how that affects PWO meal, etc.

In response to the bolded, Tom just told me to bring protein to the gym. Something lean, like tuna or chicken, with very little fat. You can eat at the gym and then go home and have your dinner. This is something I really need to start doing. -_-

Thanks. We had to skip starting Tuesday because of our ice storm. We start tonight. I am

Never hungry between meals anymore so I struggle with the idea of eating a small meal before, mini PWO after then more when I get home. I assume I just won't be hungry after my PWO. Right now my body doesn't want anything after 7:00 let alone closer to 8!

Archived