Personal Trainer starting September 15

Leighla27

Hello! This will be my first Whole30 & I’ll be starting on September 15. I’ve wanted to do the Whole30 for quite a while but it always seemed too daunting. I am a personal trainer & have been in the business for over 10 years. Although I have quite a bit of knowledge about leading a healthy lifestyle, I sometimes find it hard to do what I know is best. I still yo-yo diet & have an unhealthy relationship with food. I know certain foods & alcohol make me feel pretty crummy & yet I still consume them....I don’t have a ton of weight to lose but I really need to change some bad habits & lead a better health example. I am both excited & scared to start this journey, but know it’s something I need to do. Time to step up & stop putting this off! Here’s to more energy & feeling better!!

On 9/8/2019 at 1:25 PM, Leighla27 said:

Here’s to more energy & feeling better!!

Don't over think it.  Read your labels and keep your meals simple.  There's plenty of time to explore new recipes after you get the hang of it.  A lot of the meals you already make could probably be tweeked a little to be in compliance with the rules.  Remember to drink plenty of water.  I started on the 9th.

Hi there! I'm also starting on September 15th! This is my 4th time doing the Whole30 - I've really found it to have  positive affect on my health (weight, blood sugar (I'm diabetic), energy, etc. Similar to you, I have an unhealthy relationship to food and am really working on it. I've found that finding friends to check in with often helps a lot!

Archived