Whole 30 Day 10 - Non Scale Victories

Cwilliams3

Hi my name is Ciera! 

This is my first time on the forum and my first blog. Today is day 10 for me and I am feeling terrific! Day 9 was a doozy, I had a terrible 24 hour stomach bug, yuck. BUT today was a great day and I am so thankful for the good days. The most prominent non-scale victory for me thus far has been a significant mood improvement. Trust me I am not usually a glass half full kind of girl but lately I feel so positive even in the midst of stomach bugs, allergies, menstrual cycles, and surreal cravings for caramel macchiatos. I tell you what no coffee ever lifted my mood this well. Mostly I am proud of myself for coming this far. I can see this food experiment changing my life and not just my dietary health but my mental health too. I feel more motivated thus I am more positive and upbeat. I am working out..consistently. Yeah I said it consistently.  & That motivation is spilling over into other areas of my life. I am sleeping well thus I am waking up earlier to spend time in the word of God. & I am making actual life goals, like getting a second job & applying to nursing school. I use to be so self motivated and a goal-getter. Whole30 is helping me get that back. So keep going everyone :)

Archived