sewdarncrafty

Starting October 21st. Anyone else? Also, I’m looking for insight on the reintroduction piece of this journey!

Hi everyone! I’m new to this but I’m am so tired of being tired! I am uncomfortable in my body and just overall sluggish all the time. Oh, and oddly moody lately.

What is making me the most nervous is the “reintroduction” period! How has that been for folks? I couldn’t find any info on this. 

Anyway, I’m committed to figuring out why I feel so junky. I’m sure it’s food related, considering all the garbage out in food these days! Looking forward to having a forum community for support and answer questions that come up along the way. 

By the time you get to reintroduction, you’ll be fine.  Meaning, reintro is typically pretty eye opening for most, but in a good way.  You’re still fresh off the program that you can easy introduce and then remove as recommended.

Sewdarncrafty, I can start on October 21st with you. I just got the book and am reading it, but in the past I’ve found that having support - someone to bounce thoughts off of and someone to keep you accountable - is really important.

Hi there! What for me really helped during the reintroduction was planning out my meals and journaling how I felt after each category was reintroduced. I still look back on it whenever I'm feeling a little off and I've noticed that it does have to do with the amount of things I'm eating. For example, whenever I have had a couple nights of restless sleep and stirring, I know that I've been consuming too much dairy (what can I say, I love cheese!). But it's definitely true what tbrunhoefer said, by the time you finish the first 30 days of Whole30, it's not that hard switching back and forth between reintroducing and evaluating.